View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 162
07-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrican View Post
does not subscribed to your hive mind and this is the only way you can justify
Good; enjoy your time and your money how you see fit. I don't think anyone here would debate that you have the right to do as you will.

However, I find it funny that you describe those of us saying "no" to this ridiculous pricing and blatent slap-in-the-face by PWE as the "hive mind." That is generally reserved for the flocks of sheep and mobs of lemmings who go, "OOOH SHIIIINY!" and drop cash on a whim.

I think our point is this: we (the aforementioned "hive mind," in your words) seem to all pay for certain items, but THIS one is too much for too little - and is, quite simply, an insult to the players who DO support STO monetarily as well as by creating the fan/player base.

Lastly, this is a hobby to a great many folks. As such, they DO have stake in the game, its play, and its outcome, and have every right to state their feelings, insights, and suggestions here - that's why these forums exist. Not deluded enough to think the Devs read every entry (especially ones that need a publisher and/or a page count...), but I know they do pay some attention to things said herein.

Incidentally, when they start selling bridges with players' names on them in the Z-store, well, I hope you enjoy that one, too...

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)

Last edited by clannmac; 07-27-2012 at 08:35 PM.