View Single Post
Captain
# 19
07-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Map transfer will fail for missions where the map mission text wasn't specified and/or the map change dialogs weren't filled in/customized.
  • In all our testing, we found only one project with this problem. It doesn't seem widespread at all.
I take it that was my mission, "One Too Many". And I really REALLY appreciate you catching it and seeing that it was not published with that break in it. At least, I can't find it on Holodeck so I assume it wasn't published.

The last map transfer used the apparent bug in order to leave from anywhere on ESD, I was going to pull it pre-S6 launch (and try to think of a way to fix it) but I was expecting it a week later than it happened.

Again, thank you so much for your care with this Season Transfer. The fact there is this brief moment without player reviews is a real positive as we check on our missions and do not have the current ability to edit them. And if you did make sure my mission didn't publish due to this break, thank you so very much for not leaving it tarnished.

Really, some people may be upset about the time scale but I'm not. Thank you very much for learning and showing the contrary to what so many nay-sayers that appeared post S4 said you were. You in fact, do, give a damn.