View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 1 Just say no to Entity abuse
07-29-2012, 01:50 AM
The Crystalline Entity...a 'fleet action'? A fleet slaughter! The Crystalline Entity is an abused, defenseless creature who is routinely killed by both Starfleet and Klingon captains, which is APPROVED as well! Such is their cruelty that a few captains keep a piece of the Entity as a TROPHY of their so-called 'victory'.

A few have even recorded their 'battle' against the entity as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnWONHMMpaU

See how these horrible, horrible members of STARFLEET attack en masse the poor Entity? Even the small budlings that fly off of the mother are brutally killed before they can get away.

On top of all that, Starfleet and the Klingon Empire are known to REWARD such terrible acts with new equipment to their captains, and in fact order their captains TO attack the Entity!

Petition your local Federation council member or Klingon Great House to ban this terrible action, only you can prevent Entity abuse.

Paid for by members of 'People Against the Abuse of Crystalline Entities'.

(Psh...this is a joke btw. there is no group called that. And also, I hope the REDdit Alert fleet doesn't mind me using their video for this, but if they do, just say so and I will remove the link.)