View Single Post
Community Moderator
# 247
07-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Would fleet mark contributions be limited as well? Those are the major wall we've bumped into with the current T2 shipyard and most likely T2 starbase and beyond.
I ask because it would hurt us badly if that rule was put in place as I hardly see any really earn fleet marks to donate. Everything else fills up in a project and then the fleet marks often sit there without many further donations for hours or longer on end.
Well no specific real rules can be put in place, the only permissions that can be changed via the fleet leaders that will effect this are...

1. Your ability to contribute to fleet projects allowing you to earn fleet credits.

2. Your ability to use provisioned stores which use provisions that are difficult to acquire.

We can't technically limit how many items you purchase from provisioned stores or how much you contribute, we can only advise you to fair to be other players.

So the short answer to your question is no.
Twitter: @STO_Alecto | Voluntary Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums | Ferasan Shadow Force
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs.

Last edited by kalecto; 07-29-2012 at 06:52 PM.