View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 42
07-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlak47 View Post
Many KDF players may not want the Kazon, but there are those that do, and if the option is implemented in game, it's not like you HAVE to accept it.
I have ignored the appearance of the Ferasans completely (heck, they're not even a canon species, unless they are based on the other humanoid cat race from TAS!)

I was talking with some people in the fleet I'm a member of, and discussing Kazon ships. That is a no, because the Kazon have always been so technologically insuperior to the Alpha/Beta Quadrant powers. But as for members of the species in KDF crews, I don't see a problem (some of the special KDF Doffs are a bit dodgy, so whats the big deal with Boffs too?)
I too have ignored the Ferasans, tbh it was easy for Cryptic to just basically copy a Federation species and add them in rather than doing something more original. I know the Ferasan's are based off the Kzinti but still.

I would love something Kazon added to the KDF I think they would fit well after being conquered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroan View Post
I like the idea of a Voyager theamed pack but it is also leaving the K.D.F high and dry for new content yet again. I really like most the ideas but on the opposite side of the coin what can a K.D.F plaayer get out of it? I dont have a K.D.F toon but I would think they should still be able to get something.
Thanks, it's great to see some Federation only players can see the massive lack of content issue the KDF has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
Klingons as a faction weren't even featured much in Voyager (apart from Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres and some Klingon vagabonds) - how can you justify a Klingon ship in a Starfleet bundle pack?
Because the simple fact is that there are no Klingon bundles, how is that fair? I say if they are going to continue to do bundles they need to either have half of the bundle for one faction and the rest for the other or release two bundles one for each faction at the same time and not favour one faction over the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"