View Single Post
Captain
# 14
07-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clannmac View Post
OK, THIS is what I was afraid of!! I have purchased a larger number of ships and other items through the 'C' store over the past year, all of which then showed as "purchased" or "unlocked" and available to ALL of my characters.

TODAY, after the switch to Zen, I have to BUY anything and everything I already paid for AGAIN for characters of mine who didn't already have said items!!

No way in HELL am I giving you MORE money for things that were supposed to be a ONE-time buy or unlock!!!

If I missed a memo somewhere, let me know where it is, and I'll debate it with you. If not, I am calling the BS here!!!

You don't need to. Look up your credit card statements of when those purchases were made and submit a claim.

You will either get your cash back or your items. At that point PWE is going to be fighting the credit card company not insignificant little you. There is a 30 day time limit for the company to get it right, prove beyond a doubt that you are wrong or else the CC company will give the money back to you and charge it to the company as a penalty.

An informed consumer is a wonderful thing.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg