View Single Post
Career Officer
# 218
08-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey47 View Post
You don't buy items on the exchange with dilithium so your entire post is without meaning. Everything in this game is free, you just have a choice to spend money. If you people think because you have a childish mentality of "I want it now" therefore I have to spend money, that's your own problem. I'm sure the price of these items would be lower if they didn't give so many ways to obtain them for free.

Items in the CStore that are on the exchange didn't get there by magic, someone either had to pay money for zen or exchange dilithium for zen. In the event of the latter, someone had to purchase zen and offer it in trade for dilithium. A CStore item can NOT end up on the exchange without a zen purchase by someone. Therefore EVERY CStore item cost someone the price of that item. I cannot spell it out more clearly for you. Just because it cost you nothing, doesn't mean it cost nothing. When people stop putting cash items on the exchange I'd like to see how easy it is for you to get items for "free".