View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 24
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
My Fed betazoid Oranne Tillhen's ship is called the U.S.S. Emernoir (ship named after my little creative production company but it loosely translates to mean - the "night prince").

My other Fed (the one I built to be me in real life, but transported/converted into STO universe) has my name "Adrianne" and her ship is called the U.S.S. Brinstar (named after Metroid NES and SNES, which are still some of my fav games of all time).

My KDF dragoness/alien Shekklah Y'Tierahkk's ship is called the I.K.S. Y'Drevana (lots of kk's and h's in her name due to my nod to one of my fav old SNES games Drakkhen which was awesome, weird, and made me laugh).

My future Ferengi, Dar Sluga (a STO recreation of my Priority One character), will have a D'Kora named "Undina" (based on mythical undine, not ST race, and chosen to enlighten the concept of ship on water - ship floating in space - by likening it to the water spirit).

Don't expect anyone to remember any of this, but figured why not. It's a fun thread. I also enjoy reading other people's ship name choices and seeing if I can spot them in game.

~ Adrianne
@agrady
Cryptic VO, Priority One Podcast, USS Starfinder, Gates of Stovokor, ST:Continues, ST:Renegades, ST:Axanar, Nobility, Zygerus, Rabbit Moon Show, G&T Show, Trek Radio w/ DJ Deyvid, Subspace Radio w/ DJ Grom, SciMax Radio, Tribbles in Ecstasy, Trek News & Views, Ferengi Alliance Cosplay, ST: Reunion, LARP Alliance