Thread: Lockboxes
View Single Post
Captain
# 14
08-06-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armax View Post
3000 zen wouldn't be enough either if you didn't notice I said I spend 4 to 500 hundred trying to get the lock box ship. 3k zen is what? a $30 shot? Still wouldn't notice it much. Although that would get me a few 10 packs so maybe I would notice it.

2nd. Yes, I do agree, it makes the company money and allot of it. I am saying if you spend allot on the game there needs to be more of a reward compared to someone who is a cheapskate and isn't interested in the lock box ships. Hell, how can you defend it if you aren't even a person who actually does spend on the lock boxes? You have no room or basis to talk about it.

3rd how can you brag about how lock boxes make the company money and defend that (yet not spend any money on it yourself) then state someone is an idiot for making the company money? Troll, go post on something you actually have the right to talk about.
If you're spending $400.00+ dollars on Lockbox ships you have a problem. It's a problem you need to recognize and address. There's no Tholian ship worth $400.00 - especially when the game will eventually have a level-cap increase and will go to T6 ships. So you spent $400.00 on a ship that will be obsolete in a year or so.

It's great that you're making Cryptic money, but spending that much money is also bad for them. It creates a false sense of entitlement in the person spending all that money - and that leads to increased negativity as time goes on. And that turns forums into warzones and creates bad press for potential newbs.

Everything in life works best in moderation; for you and for Cryptic.