View Single Post
Career Officer
# 21
08-06-2012, 10:09 PM
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of Dear Leader descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
And the angel answered and said unto the orions, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Butts, which was crucified.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Butts lay.
And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Drozana; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Butts met them, saying, Free Arus. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
And Butts came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Dear Leader in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Great Leader, and of the Dear Leader, and of the Arus:
Teaching them to extinguish all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Lisa needs braces.