View Single Post
Captain
# 7
08-07-2012, 04:59 PM
My understanding is that Cryptic will not permit having devices that mix and match device functionality and appearance e.g. the Reman shield visual + MACO stats combo - they want players to be able to tell what stats other players have based on their ship/costume appearances. This is why they stopped people from being able to change the color of their beam weapons, for instance.

The main customisation I want to see right now is improved ship interiors - properly scaled, layouts unique to each class, and a variety of carpets/LCARS/wall/door details. I also want to be able to change the costume of my ship interior DOff assignment NPC contacts.

Of course, the only way ship interior revamps will happen is if there is playable content focusing on player's custom ship interiors to go along with it, so unless we see Ground STF missions involving teams of players repelling enemy boarding parties, even this isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots