View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 105
08-07-2012, 05:03 PM
If you wish to have retorts that have no evidence to back them up, then go use "your mom" jokes at the schoolyard. You are just verifying the fact that you are a narcissistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Real dentists do not attack people EVER
For the sake of Canon, holograms attack people! Robots don't, because iRobot.

Quote:
not me you stalk Women and girls
im UGLY no one stalks me
Then how do you explain being stalked by people from OPVP? You keep changing your story. You need to stop crying wolf about other players who enjoy this game. You are a delusional person and need to seek professional aid.

Quote:
you get treated as what you are
an organisation that exists to HURT people
You cannot justify hate crimes based on what fleet someone is from. STO Roleplayers Guild sometimes has people who engage in explicit chat, but not all of them are terrible people. Starfleet Dental is unprejudiced, they do not target fleets. As per diplomacy and fleet wars, attacking a fleet is simply trying to remain canon.

Quote:
much of the time
oh im not always right
just more often than not
This just validates my point of you being a narcissist. If you have friends who have matured into adults, then you really need to think about how you are treating other players. You aren't a child, you are an adult. I don't appreciate you and your childish retorts and arguments. Take that to a high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax and a list of random responses View Post
not mine
mostly Women

LEARN YOURSELF

NO
Your responses are baseless and have no meaning. Your reasons for spreading hate against Starfleet Dental have no backbone. You are a very shameful person with no respect for others. I do not condone most of SFD's actions, but having reason is what makes my argument more valid than yours. Stop trying to justify hate crimes.

Quote:
you see some people in there are REAL people and the person in question is the daughter of a friend of mine a real actual 14 year old girl
Alright, you need to proofread what you write. If your friend's daughter is having problems, maybe your friend needs to be the one defending her against said "attacks". Also, watching a 14 year old girl, online in a game, at an "online birthday party" is beyond creepy. You know who people who do this are called, right? Look it up, if not. It's not called being a sitter.

You also cannot justify why this person is having a birthday party online with adults who play this game for pleasure. Do you have any idea what you made yourself sound like? In all honesty, I wouldn't want my kids playing this game. I wouldn't even want them playing with my friends in a game. That just breeds taboos that most responsible parents would cringe at. Seriously.

Quote:
and why would I call you anything at all
you aren't a race
you are a TRIBE "dentals"
There's two ways I could take that. One is that we are a fleet, not a tribe. The other is: Are you demeaning tribes throughout the world, trying to make that word sound derogatory? That is definitely prejudiced. If you are willing to go as far and impose your rejected racial, stereotypical, and economically inferior viewpoints as a form of debate, then I'm sorry, but that's offensive.

Quote:
yes actually it IS its also a Tos breach
Where?

Quote:
Wrong
you aren't

NO
they are nasty people to the last one
and my only phobia is moths
Seriously? Just turn this thing off, you have no ability to maintain a peaceful and mature relationship between posts. You also misinterpreted the phobias and isms. If you truly cannot comprehend the level of "fail" you are accomplishing, then you really need to step down and let the adults debate.

Last edited by cakeballs; 08-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.