View Single Post
Ensign
# 14
08-08-2012, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xemesis View Post
I've been in blacksheep for about two months now. It is my second fleet. The main thing i enjoy about the fleet is the respect people give. Not just to fellow members but to other players. I played solo for quite awhile after leaving my last fleet, and received hundreds of random fleet invites. I joined blacksheep because i was actually recruited. I got asked if i have a minute, then asked a few questions about what i enjoy doing, if i like doing stf's or foundries. That tiny act of respect got me into the fleet, and the awesomness of the members is what keeps me there.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you were approached in a courteous manner, as we frown upon blind invites and spam messages. We try to treat others as we would want to be treated.

Though we are a casual fleet, we know there must be some rules in place to set guidelines and keep things running smooth, and our Article 1 states:
This is a game, and we are here because we want to have fun. If it's not fun, then why do it? We shall encourage people's enjoyment of the game by being friendly, helpful and respectful... and a little humor never hurts! People who maintain these ideals are always welcome within the ranks of the Blacksheep.
It's great having you in the fleet, and again thank you for your comments!
Member of the Blacksheep
"Who's interfering? We're... taking over." -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)