Thread: Beam out VA's
View Single Post
Captain
# 20
08-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
The Event calendar forces you to squeeze in as much value as you can in the space of 2 hours for the bonus FMs.

So anyone under VA is already hampering the team's performance, at no penalty to themselves.

There is no excuse in a game that takes about 2 to 3 days to reach max level to be doing this.

The public queues should be separate (privates should be able to do whatever they want so fleets can schedule events for all levels), even something simple as two brackets for 1-30 and a second bracket for 31-50 would suffice.
REALLY? The phenomena of "Leechers" at VA level is common enough that even on the off-hours periods I mostly play (as in, no "Event" increasing the swag because I get on so late PST) I've seen it, and seen VA's who couldn't handle themselves too-because they PROMOTED TOO FAST.

Level=/=ability. I've seen Lt. Commanders who do more to achieve the mission in Fleet Events than the Vice Admiral hiding in the Turbolift or in respawn land while everyone else is doing the fighting-including that Lt. in his crap Cerberus.

SCORE is about CONTRIBUTION, there's plenty of options for you if you never want to deal with those 'feelthy N00bz", you already HAVE those options, if you can't handle luck-of-the-draw formations, you should exercise those options and cease with the whinging.