View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 43
08-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I never use stealth tbh. Never have.
I'm a tac and I always use the fire team kit with mk xi maco gear with a mk xii polaron pulsewave. I normally do pretty well, managing to nail 2 single handedly with the rest of the team getting the other two.

I always hit my buffs just prior to going in. Everything including suppressing fire and tac initiative. I then select the pulsewave, jump into fps mode and go run in. When I see the first big cluster of enemies I will hit the secondary mode and maybe throw in a plasma grenade. The suppressing fire will debuff their speed just enough for me to sprint past and get to the saboteur. As long as I'm quick I can get into a position where I can hit the sabo without taking flanking fire from the mobs and my damage buffs will still be up. It might take 5 or 6 hits but with the maco shield capacitor power you can pretty much last twice as long.
Once the sabo goes down I run like a bat out of hell back to the nearest hallway and hide behind the pillar just long enough for my shields to come back up.
Rinse repeat as required.

I normally take out at least two and don't die. This is a pretty risky tactic, you either pull it off in spectacular fashion or fall at the first hurdle.
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.