View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
08-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Wow... I stopped reading at "Elitist LTS-only missions?" ...you seem to have taken some interesting assumptions about my intentions and run headlong with them into a dark forest of false accusations... which I do not appreciate.

I clearly stated my suggestion.

Trash the stipend, swap it out for a discount. I'll buy more, PWE/Cryptic will earn more, more people will subscribe.

That's it. I would prefer a blanket discount to a straight-up $5 stipend for *all* subscribers.

Then I mentioned some other things I liked from other cash stores, including other ways to make subscriptions more attractive, and show their value more clearly.

You disagree, that's fine by me. I don't get or care where you decided it was acceptable to throw accusations of LTS entitlement into your post, but if it was to offend me, you sir have succeeded in doing so.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.