View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 295
05-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reco88 View Post
I'm really trying to not say anything mean. If there is nothing nice to say then don't say anything but honestly Grand Nagus.... why? Do you have nothing better to do then this? The contest has been over for a while now and you still go on. Even when the results were pretty evident a few days ago, you still pressed on and on and on.

PLEASE! EVERYONE! NEW TOPIC! It's just a contest. Please relax and try to support one another instead of badger people's entries until the end of time.

I don't understand what the big deal was anyway, it seemed to me that the one comic with a Borg cube flying in and a ship going to warp was just 3 pictures copied straight into a comic but i didn't complain. Why? because i had the freedom to NOT VOTE FOR IT. Simple as that.
Please everyone, try to be better sports next time. PLEASE. Keep it fun and civil.
You mean you really dont get it? The reason people call out things like this is to prevent them in the FUTURE. It is verly likely that while Cryptic did not comment on the issue of tracing in this contest(since the entry in quesiton was already chosen and being voted for), any FUTURE drawing contests will have rules that address tracing. And FYI, that is a GOOD thing.

For some odd reason, in EVERY contest that Cryptic has had thus far, there has been some kind of "questionable entry". Personally, I dont understand why Cryptic has such a hard time selecting winners that follow THEIR OWN rules; after all, THEY made them. Either way, the only way Cryptic is ever going to correct their mistakes is if people bring them to their attention.

What really blows my mind is the fact that every time someone calls out someone else for cheating, there are people like yourself that actually defend it. I'm not talking about the people who say the cheating didnt occur, I'm talking about people who ACKNOWLEDGE it, and actually DEFEND it.