View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 298
05-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Heeheehee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
For some odd reason, in EVERY contest that Cryptic has had thus far, there has been some kind of "questionable entry".
See, here's the thing - it's not just Cryptic. Every creativity contest for every MMO that I've seen so far has had at least one "questionable entry." And as I'd mentioned in the last contest, I'm convinced that there will always be a "questionable entry," regardless as to whether or not any of the entries are, in fact, questionable. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
With all due respect, are you nuts? Rather than blame the people who break the rules, you blame the people who expose them? You have some pretty twisted morals. Someone who breaks the rules deserves NO congratulations whatsoever, and to simply ignore cheating only promotes further cheating. And while your talking about useless posts, consider how much more useless replying to a useless post is and you will realize your own hypocrisy.
The contest is over. The accused did not win - probably in large part because of the accusations. Whether or not he "cheated" (and, honestly, I don't think he did) is moot at this point. But by all means, rant and rail - for some of us, it's fun to watch