View Single Post
Captain
# 13
08-14-2012, 10:07 PM
The Phased Tets are fine... don't let people convince you that [acc] is the only way to go... if you are a tactical Captain go with [crtH]x2 on them.

I would consider either going 4 DHC... or if you like the idea of torps go with 2 launchers and use 2-3 Torpedo Doffs. This will keep your torps flying fast... and yes the KHG bonus rocks so imo going 5 Energy Consoles... and using KGH with 2 launchers would be a very solid Build. My Bug is on the fed side so I go all energy... if I had it on the klink side I would go 2 Quantums myself.

Consider the following... and also keep in mind you can go Say one Photon on Quantum or something like that the KEY is 2 make sure you use a MIN of 2 Torp Doffs for the cool down reductions.

Tac Team 1 - HY 2 (or Spread 2) - HY 3 (or Spread 3) - Rapid Fire 3 (better then omega 3 + lower)
Tac Team 1 - Rapid Fire 1 - Omega 1

Emergency Power to Shields 1
Emergency Power to Shields 1 - RSP 1

Hazards 1 - Transfer Shield S 2

2 DHC - 1 Quantum - 1 Photon
3 Turrets

5 Tet Dmg units

ALT BUILD FOR Tactical Captain
Tac Team 1 - HY 2 (or Spread 2) - HY 3 (or Spread 3) - Rapid Fire 3 (better then omega 3 + lower)
Tac Team 1 - Rapid Fire 1 - Omega 1

Emergency Power to Shields 1

Tractor 1 - Hazards 2
Tractor 1 - Transfer Shield 2

I label this one tac... cause get as much CrtH on your weapons as you can... and with alpha up and a tractor you don't need no stinking acc. If you run this build consider using one EPS unit so you can switch to an aux setting to get the most out of Hazards 2 and TSS 2... cause you will be down the RSP oh nos button.

Last edited by husanakx; 08-14-2012 at 10:10 PM.