View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 13
08-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Hello, my name is Bond, James Bond. I am a rank 50 federation admiral with many ships and expewriences under my belt. I am experimenting with different weapons and consoles to see which combination works the best in both PVP and PVE games. I am also looking to form my own fleet: the federation Intelligence; but so far, I have not met any four people to help me.

I am straightforward, I tell it like it is. I don't sugarcoat or softpetal anything. I am as cool about death as a surgeon; that if it happens, it happens and I move on. I love to bring enemies down in style, such as destroying an enemy player as soon as they respawn. I am a master at sabotage and am helpful in nearly any sticky situation.

I fight in a black ops style of combat, doing what other players normally wouldn't or couldn't. I deal in intelligence, covert operations, stealth, espionage, and the like while most of the time being right out in plain sight.

In short, I am an anonymous, blunt instrument, wielded by a Federation department.

That's my introduction and I hope you have a good day.

"Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
James BOnd, Skyfall