View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 3
08-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raifin1701 View Post
Greetings all,

I was thinking about purchasing some Zen at my local Best Buy, as I have some reward certificates I can spend there.

However, while the PWE site says I can buy PWE Prepaid Cards at Best Buy,
https://billing.perfectworld.com/faq/store

I can't find them online at Best Buy(the folks on the phone at Best Buy said game cards can only be purchased in the store,) and the folks at the local Best Buy stores can't find them in their computer or shelves at stores within 50 miles.
I asked, and they can't order more of them, as they can not find them in the computer.

So, I found some articles online that state that folks have been looking for PWE game cards, and have had some trouble.

Is there currently a drought on PWE cards, and perhaps they will be coming out with new PWE Prepaid Cards (or even Star Trek themed Zen cards?!?!?)

Thank you-

Chris

PS:> I know I could buy Zen points online, but I was hoping to use Best Buy Rewards points.
Same with my local walmart that used to sell them, but today they no longer have them. no like they were sold out, but there wasn't even a spot open on the rack where they used to be for them. The employee in the electronics department said it was a "vendor" that came in and set them up, so if they are no longer there, then the vendor isn't supplying them anymore.