View Single Post
Ensign
# 26
08-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I've been watching the threads a long time now without seeing a lot of positive change from complaints. I keep coming back to STO to see what new missions and tech are happening. Perfect or not, I for one usually spend money on the things I want to get. So, no matter what you think of this response, or even if no one reads it:

No, things are NOT Perfect.
No, complaints from users or even thread posts on the forums don't cause Devs to lose sleep.
No, I'm not even sure they read these.
No, ranting does no good.
No, this isn't a game for the illiterate, angry, or even impatient.

Yes, it's really fun.
Yes, it has a lot of potential for growth.
Yes, the voiceovers by Leonard Nimoy and Terran Empire stuff make up for a multitude of bugs.
Yes, even broken, it beats a lot of MMO's out there, because it makes us, even in fantasy, feel like a part of lots of various Star Trek traditions.
Yes, as long as there are new, shiny tech, ships, and uni's to get, I'll be playing for a long time to come, no matter if I post a lot on the Forums.

And, finally, since no one reads these I guess I can throw in one (probably often suggested) idea: there should be either a Constitutioin Terran Empire Bridge Variant, or a Terran Mirror Universe Bridge variant sold as a Z store item. I know I'd pay to have an authentic bridge, and not just go with the TOS because it's "close" to what I want.

@carterjohns1209, various TE and KDF officers