View Single Post
Ensign
# 3
08-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsivar View Post
Well welcome back to the game, and if you're interested in PvP then I strongly recommend that you join the OrganizedPvP channel if you have not done so already.
Yupp, the channel already existed before I left!

Quote:
To answer your questions though, the relationship between the PvP community and the Devs is......not very good, they tend to ignore us and really don't care about balance in the game.
LoL yeah, cryptic's attitude regarding pvp was the one big reason why I left the game! I also remember how hard the pve orientated players were defending their game from pvping parasites like me when I made the big mistake to ask in the general feedback section of the forum for more pvp support!

Quote:
That said there have been some moves forward of late but the devs have a lot of ground to make up to mend the serious hate that some players harbor for them.
Oh yes and they really have to! I got some warnings too back in the days when a lot of pvpers started to rage against that "6 months of no content" thing!

Quote:
Anyway, like I said welcome back, and btw which server on PotBS did you play on?
Thank you, i was on roberts as lol brit (ValoWay) and rat (HarryButpain)!
I vote 4 open world PvP/RvR, stats and fleet vs. fleet specific pvp options!

Last edited by medikles; 08-16-2012 at 09:37 AM.