Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 437
08-17-2012, 10:29 PM
* Deep fringes of the unknown sectors of space of the Alpha Quadrant*

Unknown human: So they have forced the one person that could have wrecked everything I have planned. Fools. But this should work in my favor. The Galaxy is ripe. The time for plucking is now. Begin all operations.

Unknown species: Yes sir.

* The operational lights come on and reveal that this human has been evolved, his eyes are metallic.*

Unknown human: Let the games begin...eh.

*around the quadrant nuclear weapons, warp core breaches, and an omega explosions around the main worlds of the Federation, Klingon Empire, VGI, and Romulan Star Empire. Go off. Strange particles shower human beings on Earth and colony worlds making them ill.*

Unknown human: Sometimes humans need a push to Evolve and to change. As does the galaxy.

*Classical music starts playing, Klingon vessels explode, Federation starships explode, any allied vessel is destroyed.*

Unknown Human: What is shattered can be rebuilt, things need to change if the galaxy is going to have a hope of surviving and evolve. There is nothing they can do to stop me...

*An evil grin as he snaps his fingers. Starbase 41 begins to enter a warp core breach, unknown encryption locking out any attempts to stop it.*

Unknown Human: Boom.

*OOC: I figure I will do a villain this time. You will be quite surprised.*