Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 495
08-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Very well. Now we need crews.

From what I could sense Allington is alive and still is deluded and engineered to follow his Iconian masters will. I think Q wants to see who's plan will succeed. Allington is mistaken if he is thinking he is going to save the galaxy. His way is just going to condemn everyone. The Iconians wanted someone to manipulate and they found it in Allington. He doubts the change is perfect, it is up to all of us. Not just one man.

*Red Alerts ring*

Tactical: Sir Massive energy signatures are coming in. along with an asteroid...

WHAT!!

They are going to drop it on the planetoid? On our combined fleets and ground troops... Damn it.

Assemble the fleet we have to make our stand.

*The Vessels form up to try and stop the asteroid a hopeless mission but they have to try.*

I want all ships to fire a volley at the ships. If you are out of the fight ram the rock and try and get the self destruct sequence to take out enemy ships. Sentinel I need you to deal with Allington... He doesn't know what he is doing he has been corrupted down to his genetic code. The Iconians are as desperate as we are, He won't be able to kill Northman (only one can kill him)

*Back on Northman's ship*

Northman: Oh Allington don't you know Q is only interested in seeing which side wiins, The Iconians have meddled and destroyed your mind. Also you can't kill me not even the Q can. I can only be killed by one person and its not you. Here your body scans and brainwaves show that you have been tampered with. You are now an Iconian toy. They represent the old mode of thinking, you will bring nothing but destruction the galaxy. And death to all Newtypes. That I cannot allow and nor can nature itself.
Ryan: If you think I believe that, even for a second, you're wrong. I had a complete Medical examination performed on me, including a DNA analysis, EEG analysis, Brainwave analysis and Psych Evaluation. A telepathic scan was performed as well.

I may not be able to evolve, but I haven't been manipulated.

You think the Iconians are all evil? You think the universe is that simple? It only takes one man to change the world. Martin Luther King, Zefram Cochrane. Siraga isn't someone I know well, but he's not someone I don't trust simply by matter of race.

I'm standing against you. I'm not the only one. Everyone here is now against you. As is Sinclaire and-- *He's cut short by the sight of a Borg ship crashing nearby. Suddenly, two figures materialize alongside the away team. It's Soval and T'las.*

Soval: I've been monitoring the situation. Northman, I studied your record. Your actions are illogical. You are taking a chance of destroying the entire Universe on an attempt to tie the whole Galaxy around your thumb? I can't understand what changed. Your record showed a man of conviction, a man who believed in freedom. Where is the freedom in forcing these changes on the quadra-- *A bystander pulls out a phaser, aiming it at the Vulcan, before other bystanders stop him, resulting in him being shot by his own weapon, revealing his Iconian form.*

Q: It seems there is an asteroid heading this way. *Snaps fingers* Sorted. What? If the Universe breaks apart, the Continuum has as much to lose as the rest of you. Captain Allington, Admiral Allen's back if you wish to contact him.

Ryan: Good. He may be our only shot at stopping this before time falls apart. Admiral Allen, I owe you an apology. I didn't fear what you were becoming, I feared what you could become. War changes people, makes them do things they normally wouldn't consider. I didn't fear your evolution. That, by definition, is part of Starfleets mission: to seek out new life. We're going to need your help. I have a plan but I'll need your help to make it work. Sinclaire, the door's open. Can you come and pick us up?

*OOC: Now, Siraga/Merlin isn't an Iconian infiltrater. I intend for him to work out as more of a "Galen" character. Heck, if I had to pick an actor to play him, I'd definitely pick Peter Woodward. If you don't know who Galen his, go into Google and search "Babylon 5 Galen" or "Crusade Galen". You should be able to get a sense of who is character is from that. So, if you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make him look like a spy. He's really not. And Ryan's not being manipulated, nor has he lost his marbles. He's a cross between Picard from TNG and Sinclair and Sheridan from Babylon 5. In other words, he's being an idealist, soldier and diplomat.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill