View Single Post
Ensign
# 8
08-20-2012, 01:27 AM
I really like the idea of the crew deck with instanced quarters and a mess hall etc down there. I think that would be great.

I think you could significantly shrink the "main" lobby area of the ops center and make it maybe a little more functional and not just a huge open space. I definitely like the idea of adding an admiral's office or even a few offices since many fleets have more than one 'command' person. Perhaps an admirals office on the ops level and then a few on the engineering and science levels.

For the main area, like I was saying before cut down the size of the big lobby area considerably. Maybe cut it in half and have the other half of it be something similar to what's in ESD or what we've seen in the shows/movies where you have kind of the "control room" that looks out on the big internal ship hangar. That's one of my favorite parts of a starbase. You could also move the ship selection officer and ship 'store' to that location.

And one other thing I've noticed. My fleet did the project to 'open the windows' and the ones on the lobby all opened up, but the window in the office on the tactical level is still closed