View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 28
08-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
That's working as intended.
I dont see the point myself.

i can understand removing the dilithium and recruitment xp as that is a very quick way to earn dilithium but not being able to add them to the huge number of base projects just seems harsh and too quite frankly too confusing.

this was a really helpful feature for small fleets, and its still not guaranteed as the doff is random. if anything it just created another sink which is fine. now i cant imagine i will ever buy white or green doffs from the vendors again. i could sell them on the exchange and that could make me EC while forcing down the prices but that leads to the whole confusion about what doffs are usable in starbase construction.

at worst there has to be some way to distinguish them from other doffs at quick glance especially as its been this way for a week. this kind of thing really should have been nailed down before they were added to the game.

if you are going to do this you might as well at least go the whole way and make them bound. it will solve any exchange confusions and then people can use them for doffing only as perhaps what you intended.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission

Last edited by captainrevo1; 08-22-2012 at 11:48 AM.