View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 40
08-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Fark and I just tested this on Holodeck, and everything worked fine for us, which is why we're asking for more information here.

How many people do you have in the channel? And if you don't want to post the channel name publicly, you can send it in an in-game mail to @farktoid5000.
We've got 158 people in the channel at the moment including two with "Muted" status that cannot be changed. Although one is to remain permanent, the other was supposed to be temporary (one week) - that's when we've discovered the Unmute option does not work, although we did use it occasionally some time before without such issues.

I'll send farktoid an in-game mail with the channel name if it'll help. The rest was pretty much explained in the thread I've linked above. Thank you for looking into this.

Quote:
It might also be worth checking out whether the person is muted on your ignore list
No. If you'd read what I've said you'd know that nobody in the channel with Operator status could use the Unmute option. No ignores were given, the player was even told via PMs that this seems to be a bug with the chat.