View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-23-2012, 04:43 PM
Okay, first of all I would like to mention that I own EVERY uniform pack that has been released... and nearly 80% of the content on the C-Store.

I will NOT be purchasing this costume for the following reasons:

1. Half the pack was already given to me for free by Worf.

2. This uniform is rather ugly... there is a reason that the TV show updated their uniforms is because they were totally 80s.

3. Been there, seen that! If the Devs want me to spend 550 zen on a uniform pack... I would expect it to be something fresh and original. The pants are similar to other ones, the badge is the same, the pips are barely worth it.

4. If this is supposed to be the "future" of Star Trek, lets stick to creating new uniforms not ripping off everything from the show! The design team isnt really designing anything if you think about it. Personally, I miss Cryptic from when they released the Jupiter pack... at least that was something I havnt seen before.

Again, I will not be purchasing this uniform pack until they make it worth my while... the ONLY thing this pack offers that we dont already have is the Admiral's shirt... and do you really want to waste 550 zen on it? I dont.

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND