View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 19
08-24-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkaast View Post
I've made hundreds, if not thousands, of Zen filling out those. I did had a few instances where I did not get the reward after filling the survey, but overall usually works, at least for me.

However, since the last patch, the surveys are often not available, like right now. Yesterday, it was telling me I needed to have a level 10 character to have access to the offers - I have 5 VAs - but it did let me buy Zen. Weird. And there is this Netflix offers that is always displayed, but that you never have access to because somehow its always "full". And some other offers takes you to a survey company website. You have to register with them (and you can get Zen from that), but the rewards for the survey proper are only able to be deposited in a Paypal account.

All in all, free Zen is free Zen, but the thing is buggy, to say the least, and often do not do what it advertises. So take what you can from it, or just ignore it. Buying actual Zen points or grinding Dilitium in-game is simpler, and you know what you are getting into.

Well tell us your secret because I did the netflix one and have not gotten jack.