View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 16
08-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
^^This

What people do with their money is their business. I can afford to buy some zen every now and then without impacting my daily needs (bills/food/fuel etc etc) and I don't see why that should be any one elses concern.

You don't need to be a millionare to be able to budget effectivly and know what you can afford to waste money on.
I also agree with what Cosmic is saying.

I don't make a lot of money in the real world, I don't have large amounts of dough to freely toss at this game.

I also don't have heaps of time to constantly grind dilithium. I play the game a lot, but I don't feel it necessary to do that heavily.

I DO however budget myself. I buy mostly what I need, when I need it, and still manage to pay for a monthly subscription to this game. On top of that, I've been saving money (what an alien concept, eh?), to pay for a lifetime subscription, which may happen soon at that.

Besides all that, even with the lesser amount I make, I can still generally afford to shell out some extra cash once in awhile, buy a whole bunch of Zen, and be happy.

Now, if I WAS a millionaire, I wouldn't be spending a lot on this game...Ok, maybe I would.

But, I would probably be looking more to BUY this game than anything else.