View Single Post
Career Officer
# 23
08-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesjardins View Post
My Fleet leadership has granted both a promotion and access. We've discussed it informally and I believe we will institute a more formal policy.

Your comments are all spot on. I think Cryptic needs to establish more formal policies so that people know what they are getting into.

(@anazonda) I Like the fact that opening the store once a week is an AWESOME idea, giving some measure of fairness to the entire fleet. I'll pass on the suggestion to our team as well.
Cryptic isn't going to get involved with fleet politics. Just like they don't get involved when some wingnut rips a fleet off. They feel we're adults and should be able to handle this stuff without them interfering. If you have a fleet leaders hogging the goodies then leave the fleet. That is why I dumped the fleets I was in(because I don't play nonstop) and started my own with my alts and my friend and my son. I don't have to worry about people ripping us off and I can not worry provision crying. It may take a while to get anywhere, but it just gives me motivation to keep playing.
"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."-Commander William Adama