View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 2 Contamination
08-25-2012, 02:30 PM
The mission below has been around for a while but I went back in and adjusted several elements in the story based on feedback received over time. I cleaned up a few spelling and grammatical issues that I found. I also changed the initial start location on ESD to an easier to find location.

Mission Title: Contamination
Author: Evil70th
Project ID: ST-HOM98JB5K
Allegiance: Federation
Level: 16+
Description: The Federation Science Directorate has a rogue scientist on its hands. Doctor Klausen, of the Gavin IV Anthropological Study, has apparently decided to interfere in the pre-warp culture on the planet and must be stopped.

Admiral Quinn has recommended you to help Doctor Joanne Marbles, Director of Anthropology, Federation Science Directorate, to help resolve this incident. Please report to the conference room ESD for a briefing. Will you help the Federation?

Authors Notes: This mission is heavy on story Dialogue with a "Skip Dialogue and Provide Summary" option that gives you a summary of the information needed to proceed.

There is one task based ground combat on the last map and several optional ground combat on all other maps. There are ways to avoid the optional combat, and engaging in the optional combat is not recommended. Doing so will only add time to the overall length of the mission.

Estimated length:
60 - 90 minutes with full Dialogue.
30 - 45 with "Skip Dialogue" option.

Hope you enjoy the mission and I look forward to your comments.
Thanks
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".