View Single Post
Captain
# 27
08-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
centersolace, you've obviously never used BO with a dual beam bank on a cloaked ship. I can just line up, activate a bunch of abilities, decloak, and fire. Over 30k damage easy. BO can be absolutely devastating when used properly, so you might want to try it out before saying it's useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Beam Overload is a VERY good ability. Perhaps one of the most powerful available. Hint: You combine it with another set ability and with a certain ship setup and its just brutal.
"I do not like Green BoPs. They are annoying and make me wheeze. I will not fly one with a goat, I will not fly one with a coat. I do not like BoP's and ham, I do not like them Sam-I-Am."

I do not like the ships they are useful on, therefore, I have little use for the ability. It's not ignorance at all.

Quote:
I agree with abandon ship. For me its pointless because most deaths are so fast there just isnt time to react. If I could not click a heal fast enough how can I click abandon ship fast enough?
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
On the other hand, abandon ship and ramming speed are useless since we can't set a timer or lock onto a ship. I mean come on, how do you miss a ship?
Keybinds are your friends.......

Quote:
Personally the most useless ability in my opinion is directed energy modulation.
It's better than Aceton Beam.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.