View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 13
08-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Thank you everyone for your responses I have found them very informed and helpful.

I have decided to give the ships a shot on Tribble and see how I go. But in the grand scheme of things I am seriously considering sticking with my Mirror Vorcha for my engineer and just beef her up with the Honour Guard shield once I do some more STF's with her. The turn rate is a factor but in all honestly the bugged and weak consoles are the biggest factor for me here. Just to decrease the cool down on one good console I need to sacrifice two console slots for two not so good ones seems more than a waste. Plus if the Auto-cannon was on the Science version I would probably jump at that and just buy the single ship, but it's not.

I'll do some testing and see, at the very worse I'll just save up my Stipends for it.

Thanks again everyone I appreciate the help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"