View Single Post
Career Officer
# 1696
08-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I know of a lot of places here that don't have a dinner menu and are still open most of the day
Yeah! Maybe it's just the people in my neighborhood but I'm guessing it's more of a lack of advertisement on their part. It used to be a donut shop and the signage on the place isn't very big either. Walking or driving by it, it doesn't look any different than it did when it was a coffee ship. The one door that has the best visibility and access is the one they don't use so it always looks closed. The enterance being at the side, most people would miss that walking by.

I tend to have strange eating habits by most peoples standards. I had pizza for breakfast this morning and that's something I like for breakfast. Waffles are soemthing I like just about anytime when I have a craving for them. The morning I was eating A&W on the bus while on my way to work is a good example. 2 Mama Burgers around 9AM sure hit th spot but I got some strange looks on the bus. While RibFest was on here, I had a full rack of back ribs for breakfast one morning with barbecued beans with maple bacon. [=