View Single Post
Commander
# 195
08-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsth View Post
Ok am in favour of keeping the penalty, but it should have some of the rules looked at.

Although this never happened to me, it happened to a fleet member last night. He was in a PUG on a STF ground, when he asked if 3 of us could join him. When he explained 3 people left the instance we explained that we couldn't join his match. Well we could, but the odds of getting in to his and not getting matched up with 2 others queued for a new one were pretty low.

So a suggestion on how to fix this.

We all know you can complete any space STF elite with just 4 players, even 3 should be able to do a cure, minus the opt. But STF ground Can be a little more tricky with 4 or less players.

So when a player or two dropout, the system should recognise this and move the match over to a pubic invite instance where you can invite friends or fleet members to replace the deserters. Plus drop the penalty when only 3 players are left in the event. So they can drop it without repercussions.
what about when you are on ise and the other four rainbow failboats blow a gen early? when the sheres overwhelm me, and theres 0 chance of sucess within an hour, i bail. and i suck the leaver penalty. i want the leaver penalty removed. the idea behind it is to prevent people from leaving in the first place. i bail anyway when an estf gets to a point where its completely hopeless...
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines