View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 5
08-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
- 1 from me...

While I see you're point, and it would certainly make things easier... I think there are other more worthwhile projects to occupy developers queues.
I suspect that this particular request ought to be a simple one. I could be wrong, of course, but I don't see changing maximum quantity from 50 to 250 as a big deal.

This is absolutely critical for provisioning starbase projects. It takes way longer than it should take, it's inefficient, and it does cause repetitive stress injury.

People with RSI are less likely to want to play because their wrists start hurting, so that's a bottom line kind of issue.

I'd almost even recommend increasing stack sizes, but that probably would be a big change. I'd settle for letting the slider go to 250.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek