View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-31-2012, 03:46 AM
TSI had a funday setup with similar rules. It sounded like a lot of fun but was cancelled for some reason.

With that said, it's a great idea. I was looking forward to that event and even had a couple guys from -X- that were going to be available.

This would be awesome to try and get setup. Just a all around PVP fun day with the retro ships would be scores of fun.

However, the organization of the event shouldn't be left to one but a couple. The post being "sticky" would be nice as well. Maybe an event with multiple times during the day to include people from all TZs. A PVP fun day, old school. EPIC it would be!

If the event can be organized, -X- would be happy to open our TS to the teams if they don't have voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dassemsto View Post
just a thought: How about P2W doffs? Doffs that are/were available only through the Z-store...

Slippery road... more than half the game is in the z-store now.
I think removing the SNB/Attack pattern doff - maybe some others would fix that. Personally I'd like to see no BFIs. They make tank too much.

I guess simple solution, if you can grind it from the cadres or from a nebula, it's probably okay?

or even more simple, remove all doffs? Retro ships, no doffs, no p2w consoles, no C-store ships --- would really be interesting.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo