View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 11
08-31-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
The question at hand is, do the Feds get the leech? I think that's a fair question.
I believe they should not recieve the Plasmonic leech.

Quote:
If they did get it, what imbalance would be introduced? Also a fair question, and good feedback.
I think will we see even more zombie vessels ingame thanks to the PL+ MACO+ EPM + DOffs combo's available to keep power levels at near maximum.
Throw in other design factors (like TB pets) and I believe that it will be unbalanced towards fed vessels with no equal console given to the KDF to allow for a proper defense.

Quote:
If they did get it, how unhappy would the KDF players get and why? Legitimate feedback, as long as it doesn't turn into a flame fest.
Very unhappy becuase of old angst and perceptions that show we hardly ever get an equal trade in such situations.
The feds seem to have the Multi-role design of thier ships very well established but the KDf vessels seem to be falling behind in areas as the Warfare and Engineering heavy design faction.
The uniqueness of some of our Consoles was a good seperator that kept us from falling behind our perception of the feds moving forward.

I hope this is a proper response and entertains those involved well enough.
Or should I wear a patchwork outfit with bells and dance?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.