View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 22
08-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
If u give all stuff into one side then the other side will suffer meaning that the game will suffer also
I agree... it shouldn't be one-sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
i have always been of the opinion what is good for the goose is good for the gander......
I respectfully submit that if this were true, the Feds would have to wait their turn for new toys so that everybody gets a little something special.

I've always felt that the factions should be distinct in both style and gameplay. Obviously, you can't take that too far... some gameplay elements need to be universal. That "bang for the buck" principle again.

I don't think it's too much to expect that some things should be reserved for one faction or the other. I wish both factions had more unique distinctives, but the KDF needs it more. They're not Starfleet in funny uniforms. (We have enough of those in Starfleet.)

I haven't bought the console myself, so I'm not familiar with it at all. Nor am I familiar with high-end STF gear. I'd appreciate people in the know educating people like me about what combinations of gear/powers could cause problems (and how) so I can help focus feedback.

I believe the Devs like pointed feedback. 20 page tirades about how Cryptic sucks, not so much. Hard to find specific information in a sea of text.

This being Labor Day weekend and some of the Devs going to PAX, I wouldn't expect much feedback from them before next week... assuming they respond to this at all.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek