View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-31-2012, 04:23 PM
It was with a sad heart today that I read the announcement from the game of my not-so-distant past, a game in which I spent more time than any other MMO I had played before (and since, so far), and a game on which I met so many excellent people, would be shutting down for good in the coming months.

That is why I have reposted this thread. Before today, the Paragon Expeditionary Fleet was just a small fleet of some current and former CoH players looking for something else to do. With Paragon City closing her doors in the near future, I think this would be a fitting place for CoH players looking for a new home to seek refuge.

I'll try to get an updated list of current Chiefs of Operation in order to make requesting fleet membership easier. Personally, I just started a new semester of college, so my online time won't be as much as it has been during the past few summer months, but there are still active members who do have permission to hand out fleet invites.

STO is F2P now, so you can safely get your feet wet without commitment, and stay on if you desire. And if you end up liking it, you can go subscription or go for a Lifetime Membership (think about how much you've spent on CoH subscriptions, if applicable, and then compare to the price of a LTS).

To CoH players reading this thread now, I'm hoping that if you're interested in trying STO, that we'll be seeing you here in the future; we'd really like to see more Paragonians calling the PEF their new home online

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.

Last edited by obsidiusrex; 08-31-2012 at 04:27 PM.