View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 278
09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Just a few questions; I won't need them most likely for at least a few months down the line, at the rate I'm going, but I wanted to ask this about the mission types you review.

Do you review roleplay/minimal combat-type missions? What I am working in is very story-driven, with only light combat.

Also, while I really can't get a firm estimate on it yet since I'm not yet through my first draft, I would imagine that this would come in in the 60-90 minute range (60 for fast readers, 90 for slow readers). Think of the length of alimac30's missions, and that's about what I'm aiming for.

I'm still a long way out from completion, but just wanted to know in advance for whenever the time comes.
I review any mission submitted to the queue, regardless of type. My goal is to provide an in depth review of the content, which includes story, dialogue, map design, and combat balancing. The request of the length is to give me an idea of how long it should take me to review it.

I look forward to playing/reviewing your mission whenever it is ready.
Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".