View Single Post
Captain
# 889
09-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I disagree I prefer the DS9 uniform than the ones you showed here and also links in that there is continuity even after TNG went from series into movies
Thats a matter of taste of course.

I never liked those dark uniforms, they look just boring and unimaginative and not Starfleet(ish) at all IMO.
Except for the division collar everbody looks the same. And i never got why they had to be all black, i mean that's not a real good representation of Starfleets philosophys IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
The WOK and DS9 captains waistcoats/vests.
Proper Cage era uniforms.
The remaining 4 or so Admirals uniforms.
Kelvin era uniforms.
Althrough we will never see them, because they are in a JJ Abrams movie, i really like the Kelvin Uniforms, they are refreshingly different and look much more like a Starfleet uniform than all those Black Voy/DS9 or TNG Movie uniforms.

Of course it would be cool if we could get them, because technicaly they from the Main timeline but as i said they are from the JJ Movie so i strongly doubt that we will ever see them in STO.

Live long and prosper.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--"
- Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie