Thread: Too slow
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
09-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
If you are playing elites with a free remodulator then you shouldn't be playing elites. If you have been doing STFs for a year and don't have any set at all then you have a lot of issues.
I find that you can get away with the free remodulator on elites with an eng character with enemy neutralization kit. Usually the mob is half dead before I fire from my gun and can remodulate between mobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
The frequency modulator that replicated is so slow that by the time it's done with cycling, half your squad is dead from Borg bosses that one shot kill you or spray fatal shots that take you down to half life. It need to be brought up to speed so it would work at a reasonble pace. The built in frequency modulator in the MACO and Omega suits work at a very good speed. Why can't the replicated ones work just as efficient? Its hard to get the lvl 12 STF gear. I don't like the fact that its too random. I have been doing ground STF's for a year and still don't have a complete lvl 12 MACO or Omega suit. If you going to keep those gear hard to get, then you need to bring up the performance of the replicated frequency, modulators.
What I do when one of my toons gets to max level is I start with the space stfs. I then save the data chips from the space to get one set of ground gear. That way I have the 3 piece set bonus before I get to ground. Once I start on the ground missions I get the space equipment I need.

I don't see the need to change the remodulator from 4 seconds. It is not that hard to get a fractal remodulator or the 3 piece set bonus. I have one fractal remodulator and I leave it in my account wide bank if I need it for a toon that does not have the set and will use it until they do.

You can get the fractal remodulator from the defaria ground invasion. you can use the free one in there and grind to get one if you need it. Those borg are pretty easy.