View Single Post
Super Moderator
# 25
09-04-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
You're aware the Devs put the last nail in the coffin? They did openly stated they have no plans on putting any real work in developing this faction.
I think you're misquoting there.

They've said in the past they don't have any current plans to develop missions for KDF. They have said that they have no intention to play catch-up at the expense of the rest of the game, and I think that's reasonable.

They've never said, to the best of my knowledge, that they will never make new things for KDF. They've said on plenty of occasions that they would like to add new things someday. When did they retract that statement?

Now maybe that lack of commitment will result in nothing at all. Or in inferior improvements compared to what the blueside gets. But I think it's still worth pitching a better KDF experience for as long as the game is still running.

I believe a positive expectation about what the KDF will eventually be will have more influence on the game in the long run. If enough players maintain those expectations, eventually they're bound to run out of reasons to say no. Turning it into a "holy war", though, is the wrong approach.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek