View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 97
09-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnyndicate View Post
Roach this is not time for jokes mate.

Like a true warrior i dont accept to keep on paying for a ruined faction and keep on paying so federation wins!

I suggest you follow me unless they start showing us some attention and promise us that some of our unique and worthy stuff will remain unique.
Stop paying for KDF gear is one of the worse things the KDF Community can do. It will just prove Cryptic's opinion that the KDF is not worth putting any money into our faction. Yes a lot of us are starting to run out of things to buy, I know I am.

However, if you have seen the thread with the last Dev blog about the Feddie Racing Uniforms, things may be changing, all the Federation players sick of Federation costumes and wanting KDF costumes. It's the best time for us to continue to put the pressure on and in fact increase it and show Cryptic it's worth putting money into our faction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"