Thread: Too slow
View Single Post
Captain
# 25
09-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexindcobra View Post
Ha, quite laughable. Fleet has bigger variety in setups while Maco and Omega is stuck with one type set up. My Shield has quicker recharge than MACO or Omega, and better resistance to plasma weapons. My body armor has better resistance to rooting and holds than the STF stuff, it heals hit points faster. You obviously have to pick the right setup that gets the job done but its its more affective than the old STF stuff. My weapon is more effective against the Borg, plus it helps to have the Tholian DOFF that helps ground damage against the Borg. With a slow modulator I have to shoot, run, and hide to wait for reset, because I'm usually the last guy living after the Elite Tac Drone killed everybody on my team.
There, you're very wrong. Maximum stats dont always means best item. What i mean by this? your fleet shield is better alone than the Maco or Omega alone, but this items dont work like this, the breaking point of this items is that they have passives and actives bonuses achievables by using 2 or 3 pieces. And thats why the MACO set is the BEST for survivality and the Omega the best for Damage.

With the MACO you have the best shield heal (Emergency Shield Capacitor), and with Omega you have a great damage resistance (Distortion Field). All this plus the insta remodulation

And now if you're the last guy living infront an Elite Drone then your team is doing something really really wrong. What class are you? an engi? use Weapons Malfunction so the drone cant shoot from Enemy Neutrlization kit! a sci? use the heals from the Medic kit to be immortal! a tact? use Ambush + secondary fire from a shotgun to blow the drone in pieces from Fire Team/Operative kit!. If you still are the last standing man ALWAYS and ALWAYS go melee, the Elite Drone wont shoot you, it only will punch you with his arm, and there you have A LOT of chances of survivability while you finish him with your gun (by melee i mean stick with the drone, face to face, dont use melee attacks, keep using your guns, the dron wont shoot you!)

With XII Omega/MACO you're NOT immortal, this items are a slightly better than the XI ones, the main difference is the visual
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by mrkollins; 09-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.