View Single Post
Ensign
I've received a couple of reviews on my mission, "The Operative" that I will address here.

**SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT**
(scroll down for the issues)

1: THE MISSION DOES NOT CONTINUE AFTER DEFEATING THE SECURITY CHIEF.
Yes it does. Right where the chief initially beams in, there's a door where you will be taken to the continuation. Use your map, it will be marked.

2: I CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO THE COMPLEX **POTENTIAL (INTENTIONAL) CHEAT ALERT**

If you are planetside, you cannot defeat all the Klingons and get into the building. The in-game dialog will help you determine where to go.

If you are in the caverns, that part of the mission has an "ending" after you get the security codes. Go forward through the caverns. You will reach a boss battle with a Dahar Master and a whole mess of Klingons. You can fight them and collect the prizes (and die and have to go all the way back to the beginning to meet the boss again, who fully heals AND who gets all of his men back even if you killed them).

OR

As best as you can, as quick as possible, cut through the Klingons and get to the door. Once the interactive prompt comes up, activate it. Congratulations! You just bypassed a non-required boss battle and can continue on with the story!

I will take this moment to just plug the mission...

It's "The Operative," can you can find it under "Top Rated" by typing in "Operative" in the search bar. Please play, enjoy and review!