View Single Post
Captain
# 1500
09-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackavaar View Post
I'm still kicking, Alan. I just haven't been around much lately because I don't like the direction PWE has taken this game. Everything is such a grind now and all of the koolest stuff is stuffed away in "you might get this if you're lucky" boxes. I still don't get why they used a different F2P model than CO, because CO is still fun and never feels grindy.

And btw, since I had to create a PWE account to even post on the forums I can no longer edit any of my previous posts. So, I'm thinking about recreating this guide as my own fan site. I'll let you know.

I can't say anything about that but it would be a shame if you would stop working on uniforms.

Btw. i would like to get some advice from you, if you don't mind.
I know there are some who oppose the 2009 Trek movie but i just love the U.S.S. Kelvins uniforms. Which in game uniform would you use if you would make a mock up of it for STO?
I have been toying around with the AGT uniform but it's cumberbound looks just awful.

Live long and prosper.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--"
- Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie